Tuesday, September 17, 2013

birthday weekend

 
 
 

I love, love, love nature

So happy I got to spend my birthday with my husband, enjoying Gods amazing beauty

I am truly blessed beyond words



Thank you Jesus for teaching me so much this year
Thank you for your love and your grace and that I am still here and my husband is by my side
Thank you for my salvation and for giving up your life for me
When I did nothing to deserve it
Thank you for opening up to me on a new deeper level
You are all I need and only you can fill my heart with everything that I need
Nothing else, nobody else
All I need is You!

 
you can listen to this song while you scroll through my photos
 
 
sorry about all the picture of nature I just can't help it :)
Kah-Nee-Ta
 
they decided to cross
 
yummy drink with a beautiful view
love forever
somewhere in the desert
 
breakfast with the perfect view
 
 

 
 
 

 



Such a blessed birthday I had :)
 
 
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Psalm 150:6

No comments: