Friday, April 20, 2012

homemade dinner




steaming rice :)

bread from russian store
my favorite is tabasco
a1 sauce for steak (for husband)

coffe and cranberry juice:)
always light a candle :)

shrimp and steak fried rice



i recently started cooking, so it’s all new to me.
although, i think im kinda  good at it (or so my hubby tells me J)
i used yesterday’s rice, which i figured works best for fried rice. some veggies, shrimp and steak.
greens are a must for every meal.  i had spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumbers and topped it off with cheese!!!
im trying to keep the preparation of my meals approximately around 30 min. im sure once ill get the hang of this itll be easier and not so time consuming. J
do you like cooking? do you know of any yummy, easy and quick recipes?

2 comments:

Libby@CookingWithLibby said...

Thanks for visiting the blog! I am now following yours ;) I love to cook (if you couldn't tell from the blog)...lol..so if you ever need help, let me know ;) Spinach salad is soooo good ;) And rice is such a versatile dish as well. Great meal plans!

Unknown said...

looks good! nice work :) xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com